Growing demand for electricity and high irradiation levels
With global radiations of 2000-2500 kWh/m2, Egypt is one of the most attractive countries in the world for using solar energy.
Good reasons for photovoltaic
- Qualify for a refinance on the feed-in tariff
- Enjoy the benefits of self-power generation
- Give a contribution to grid stabilization
Amount of current
The average amount of current, which can be produced with photovoltaic, for example is:
- Northern Egypt 1550 kWh/kWp*
- Southern Egypt - 1800 kWh/kWp*
The production quantity depends on roof pitch, roof orientation and components.
You are welcome to obtain a personal analysis by our experts.
*) 1 kWp = 4 modules = 8 m²
World map of direct normal irradiation and long term average of kWh/m².
Monthly averages of solar radiation and air temperature for Cairo .